- City of Lancaster – Lancaster’s official website contains a wealth of information for residents, such as links to municipal departments and services and information about our local government.
- Antelope Valley Courthouse – The Antelope Valley Courthouse website provides information on fees and court rules, as well as forms which may pertain to your case.
- California Department of Motor Vehicles – The state’s DMV website provides information on reinstating a driver’s license, office locations, and information on DMV administrative hearings.
- California Office of Traffic Safety – The OTS website offers information on California highway safety initiatives, as well as data and statics on traffic accident injuries and fatalities.
- California Department of Alcohol and Drug Programs – The Department of Alcohol and Drug Programs administers prevention, treatment, and recovery services for alcohol and drug abuse.
- California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation – The Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation oversees rehabilitation programs, parole, prisons, and juvenile justice in California.