Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Get the Compensation
You Deserve

Experienced personal injury lawyers serving Palmdale,
Lancaster, and the Greater Antelope Valley.

Palmdale Personal Injury Attorneys

Palmdale Personal Injury Attorneys

Serving People Like You Since 1992

Accidents happen at the most inopportune times. Navigating insurance claims is not easy—especially when you are in pain. If you are injured by another’s negligence, then you might be surprised to learn that your personal injury claim could be worth a lot more than what the insurance adjuster is telling you.

Palmdale Personal Injury Attorneys

According to the Insurance Research Council, people who are represented by a personal injury lawyer received settlements 3.5 times larger than those without a lawyer.

Kistler Law Firm is a family-run business serving Palmdale, Lancaster, and the Greater Antelope Valley. We have successfully guided thousands of personal injury cases just like yours. Let us help you get the compensation you deserve for your medical bills, wage loss, property damage, mental distress, anxiety, pain and suffering, and loss of consortium.

Our Palmdale Personal Injury Practice Areas

  • Car Accidents: Expert legal representation to navigate your car accident claim, ensuring fair compensation for your injuries and losses.
  • Rideshare Accidents: We are experienced in handling cases involving Uber, Lyft, and other rideshare services, protecting your rights as a passenger or driver.
  • Truck and Bus Accidents: Tackling the complexities of accidents involving commercial vehicles, focusing on the unique legal and insurance issues they present.
  • Motorcycle, Bicycle, and Pedestrian Accidents: We advocate for the rights of cyclists, motorcyclists, and pedestrians, ensuring their voices are heard in their claim for maximum recovery.
  • Wrongful Death: Compassionate support and relentless pursuit of justice for families affected by the wrongful death of a loved one
  • Premises Liability and Animal Attacks: Holding property owners accountable for injuries caused by unsafe conditions or animal attacks.

The Kistler Law Firm Difference

  • 30+ Years of Experience: Leverage our extensive legal expertise to your advantage.
  • Local & Accessible: Proudly serving the Antelope Valley community, we’re here when you need us.
  • Family-Run Business: Experience the difference of a firm that treats you like family.
  • Risk-Free Guarantee: We’re confident in our ability to help you, and our guarantee reflects that.

Fighting For You Since ‘92

If you or a loved one has been injured, don’t face the legal battle alone. Contact Kistler Law Firm, APC, today to schedule a free consultation. Our dedicated team is available 24/7 to answer your call, offering the personalized attention and expert legal advice you need to navigate your personal injury claim.

Let us help you on your path to recovery and justice. Call us or visit our office in Palmdale, California. Your fight is our fight, and we’re here to win it together.

Your 5-Step Journey Begins Here
Consultation Consultation

You have a story that the other side won’t hear. During your free consultation, let us hear your story. We will explain the law and let you know your options. There is no obligation to hire us. If you decide to hire us, then you will not pay any legal fees until we win.

Treatment Treatment

After you hire us, you will continue to see medical professionals to help you get back on your feet. In the meantime, we will gather evidence such as traffic collision reports, witness statements, and medical records.

Settlement Settlement

Once all the evidence is gathered, we will negotiate your claim on your behalf. We will communicate offers received while also advising you on what we believe the value of your claim is. Settling your claim is always your choice. You will also have 24/7 access to the status of your case via the client portal.

Litigation Litigation

If a settlement cannot be reached, our team will file your case in court. This process is called litigation. During litigation, we will propound discovery, take depositions, and hire experts. Throughout this process, we will also continue negotiating your case.

Trial Trial

Sometimes, we cannot reach a settlement before trial. If your case goes to trial, our attorneys will present your case before a jury. If successful, the jury will enter a verdict setting your compensation.

Recognition & Memberships
Million Dollar Advocates
Super Lawyers
National Association of Distinguished Counsel | NADC
The National Trial Lawyers Top 100
Expertise.com | Best Car Accident Lawyers in Palmdale 2022
Expertise.com | Best Car Accident Lawyers in Lancaster 2022
Antelope Valley Chamber of Commerce
Consumer Attorneys of California | CAOC
Antelope Valley Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles | CAALA
Quartz-Hill Chamber of Commerce
Blog Featured on Law Commentary 2024
Three Best Rated Certificate of Excellence 2024
Meet Paul Kistler, ESQ
Paul Kistler, ESQ
Meet Paul Kistler, ESQ

With over 30 years of experience, Paul Kistler has built a reputation of holding insurance companies accountable for the injuries his clients have suffered.

Paul started Kistler Law Firm with only one employee and a handful of cases. After successfully handling thousands of cases, Paul has rapidly grown Kistler Law Firm primarily via word of mouth. Today, Kistler Law Firm only handles a select number of cases at a time to ensure quality work for every matter he represents.

Paul’s professional opinion has been featured on multiple legal publications including the prestigious Law Commentary and in speaking engagements throughout Southern California. Paul also believes in giving back to the community and sponsors youth soccer, baseball, football, and cheer teams in Palmdale and Lancaster.

Read Bio
What our Clients are Saying

“I was very happy with my compensation that I received through kistler law firm.”


“They took great care of me and my daughter and did a phenomenal job.”


“I am very happy with the results. I was not expecting what I received.”

View More Testimonials
Schedule your Free

Stop by for a free consultation. We are conveniently located on 11th Street West, just off the
Avenue N exit on the 14 freeway.

* Required Field

By submitting this form I acknowledge that contacting Kistler Law Firm, APC, through this website does not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

protected by reCAPTCHA Privacy - Terms
Kistler Law Firm, APC