Paul M. Kistler
Paul M. Kistler focuses his legal practice in the areas of personal injury law. Serving Lancaster, California and nearby cities in the Antelope Valley, he is a local attorney who truly knows his community and its people.
For over 25 years, Mr. Kistler has been helping clients achieve justice in civil. He received his Juris Doctor in 1992 from Pepperdine University School of Law, and in the same year was admitted to the California Bar as well as the United States District Court for the District of California. Among his numerous professional affiliations, Mr. Kistler is a Volunteer Settlement Officer for Antelope Valley Court, and serves as a mentor for business and legal courses at Antelope Valley University, where he is also an Advisory Board Member.
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- California State University at Northridge, Bachelor of Arts
- United States District Court, District of California
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Antelope Valley Court, Volunteer Settlement Officer
- Antelope Valley Bar Association, Member
- University of Antelope Valley, Advisory Board Member and Mentor
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Member
- Glendale Bar Association, Past President and Former Chairman of Lawyer Referral Service
- Los Angeles Superior Court, Former C.R.A.S.H. Officer
- Palmdale Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Antelope Valley Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, Member